Targetable.com is an exciting new start-up that is currently seeking a UI Designer to support the product and development teams. Candidate should be a pixel-perfect oriented designer, with a passion for user interfaces, responsive web design and an eye for easy button oriented solutions while adhering to established processes. You should be comfortable in a day to day digital environment (Slack, Hangouts, Confluence, JIRA). This job is remote, but the position requires daily availability for implementation support, requirements grooming, and iterative design sessions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and product managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Our product is well defined and our user-experiences are ever growing but we need a UI centric personality to own our on-screen experiences.
- Contribute to the documentation of all UI work created.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, product and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Strive for pixel perfection so that every aspect of the finished product will conform to the overall UX vision defined by the Creative Director.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Expertise in vector-based design software (Sketch, Figma, and/or Xd).
- Expertise with prototyping software (Invision, Figma, and/or Principle).
- A true passion for User-Interface design. You care about pixels and understand what it takes to make them shine in any environment.
- Strong portfolio of work, with 2-3 file inspections (Example: Sketch File Review, screen-share is fine)
- Proven ability to execute a design from start to finish; reading JIRA stories, understanding acceptance criteria, creating a design, prototyping, and ensuring pixel-perfect dev handoff.
- A solid understanding or ability to learn Material-UI React Workflows (https://material-ui.com) and Google Material design philosophy.
- Solid understanding of front-end development and the ability to understand, read and comprehend coding.
- 2-4 years of experience in the design industry.
- Experience working at a SaaS company or start-up.
- Understanding of SMB applications.
- Familiarity and ongoing awareness of design workflows and environments, including but not limited to examples like Framer.com, Interplayapp.com, Modulz.app and Sketch2react.io
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
TARGETABLE employs a vibrant team of diverse and talented individuals who have a passion for bringing innovation to the retail & hospitality industries. In addition to offering competitive salaries and benefits, our employees enjoy working with cutting edge technology in a flexible work environment where results are recognized and rewarded. Benefits include:
- 100% paid medical
- Unlimited PTO
Remote (US CT and PST Preferred)